† † † †
Lord, and Merciful Savior
You, Lord Jesus, are my living water. The abundant life of life I forever seek. Sheltering my hungry soul with your love, I bathe inside the truth of your sacred wisdom.
Covering me with your salvational balms, You are my dearest joy, Lord Jesus Christ. Anointing all that I am to you, dearest dearest redeemer, Your holy fountain of love protects my soul.
Your name spills as sweet nectar crossing my lips.
In you I praise the sanctuary of your all-mighty truth.
For only in the lantern of your guiding light I may clearly see;
All that has been chiseled in the archaic tablets of sand and stone.
Carry me now Dearest Lord, and merciful Savior,
our Prince of peace, into your ever living light;
As I sing glory under your heavenly moons, and glistering stars.
Whispering upon your glorious zephyrs, upon morning’s I wake,
Joyously in your song of songs, as your bounty I cherish upon my heart.
I Love You…
- God’s Great Love!
- The Precious Word Bible Study Series – The Word Reveals The Savior (Lesson #5)
- Rising into the heavenlies – Smith Wigglesworth
- Yehoshua the Galilean Prophet
- Mary Magdalene Sang
- An Abundance: Prayer Has Purpose and Prayer Has Joy!!
- Holy Baptism: The Door of the Spiritual Life
- Being In God’s Light & Biblical Prophets
- His Divine Love and Blessedness
- The Lord’s Nectar